The Dubai International Sports Conference is an event under the umbrella of the Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Global Initiatives, an initiative with the aim of integrating all efforts, making the best use of all resources, and focusing on clear, well-defined developmental goals of the Government of Dubai; organized by the Dubai Sports Council annually since 2006, under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of Dubai Sports Council.
Under the directives of His Highness Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of the Dubai Sports Council, the Conference focuses heavily on developing the sport of football. The Dubai International Sports Conference plays a great role in gathering all professionals within the sport, from Team Owners and Managers, to Coaches, and Players, to Media, Sponsors and Partners; this Conference is one of the leading Football Conferences worldwide.
- Global platform to showcase successful experiences and initiatives in the world of professional football.
- An opportunity for those working in the sports sector to network with decision-makers and leaders of international and continental Football Associations, Clubs and Star Athletes to learn and share their experiences.
- Each year the program is set-up on a daily workshop basis; with 2-3 focus-specific workshops targeting specific working groups within the sport.
- Centered on lectures from speakers from both inside and outside the country.
- At the end of each of Conference, the recommendations are collected and implemented; which contribute to the development of the local football sector.
- Dubai Globe Soccer Awards, held on the sidelines of the Dubai International Sports Conference, is an Awards Ceremony held for professionals within the sport and includes such categories as: Best Player of the Year, Best Club of the Year, etc.
Conference in Numbers
Topics related to the Professionalism of the Sports.
Participating international and national Speakers and Moderators.
Recommendations have been developed throughout the 12 years of the Conference.